A mastermind group is a group of success-minded individuals that meet regularly to learn principles that will help them originate and receive ideas that will motivate, inspire, and move them in the direction of their goals. When like-minds come together with common desires, then ideas are created and multiplied. When action is taken on those ideas, results are achieved.
Pillars of a Mastermind Group:
The three pillars of a mastermind group are: purpose, commitment, and accountability.
- Purpose – Until thought is linked with purpose there is no intelligent accomplishment. Understand why you are in the mastermind group. What do you want to accomplish?
- Commitment – Commit to come for 8 weeks. You need to come to every week to maximize your investment. You are part of the success of the group.
- Accountability – You will be assigned an accountability partner in the group. This is to help motivate each other and ensure you take action to get results.
There is synergy of energy, commitment and excitement that participants bring to a mastermind group. My facilitated groups offer a combination of masterminding, peer brainstorming, education, accountability and support in a group setting to sharpen your business and personal skills. By bringing fresh ideas and a different perspective, my masterminds can help you achieve success.
Key Benefits of a Mastermind Group:
- Increase your own experience and confidence
- Sharpen your business and personal skills
- Add an instant and valuable support network
- Get honest feedback, advice and brainstorming
- Borrow on the experience and skills of the other members
- Receive critical insights into yourself
- Optimistic peer support in maintaining a positive mental attitude
- A sense of shared endeavor – there are others out there!
- Everyone Communicates, Few Connect
- Becoming A Person of Influence
- 15 Invaluable Laws of Growth
- Good Leaders Ask Great Questions
Contact Me for more information.